5 questions for Meg Whitman, HP’s new CEO
- Will you still try to spin off or sell HP’s market-leading PC business?
- Will you still try to shut down or sell the WebOS hardware business?
- Will you try to make HP a leader in tablet and smartphone software?
- Will you keep, promote, or let go of Todd Bradley and Jon Rubinstein?
- Will you be CEO of HP in a year? (And why are you doing this, anyway?)
(It’s official. Meg Whitman, former eBay CEO, is in, and Leo Apotheker is out.)
Update: In a conference call, Meg addressed the first 3 questions… by telling everyone that HP is still trying to figure all of that out.